|Student Services - Academic and Teacher Licensure Advising|
Effective July 1, 2013
Schedule an Advising Appointment -
Tuesday through Friday
(for current and prospective CEHS students)
Students will meet with their assigned Student Services Advisor:
Gayle Wiley –
Last Names A-Gi
Linda Hockaday –
Last Names Gj-O
Autumn Coleman –
Last Names P-Z
Regular advising appointments are scheduled for 30 minutes for continuing students. One hour appointments are available for new students, in order to provide adequate time to ensure students are registering for the appropriate courses, to stay on target for program completion.
Student Services Advisors maintain their own appointment calendars. To schedule an appointment, please call the Office of Student Services at (937) 775-3086 or 3088. You may also email your assigned Student Services Advisor to request an appointment.
When scheduling an appointment, please provide the following information:
• WSU University Identification (UID) Number
• Calendar availability
• Current phone number
• Email Address (WSU email address required for Wright State students)
During peak advising times (i.e. registration for classes, graduation, etc.) appointments times will fill quickly. Please plan ahead and schedule your appointment well in advance.
Monday Express Advising
for current CEHS students
Mondays, 9am to 11:30am and 1pm to 3:30pm
Unlike regular advising appointments, Express Advising is for quick questions that can be answered in short increments (15 minutes). Students will meet with their assigned advisor.
• Express Advising is designed for current CEHS students who have quick registration approval and/or short question(s).
• First time appointments or students on academic probation should use the regular advising appointments.
• Express Advising in on a first come, first served basis.
How do I use Express Advising?
• Sign in for advising at the Student Services desk.
• The office staff will verify the availability of your assigned advisor and add your name to the wait list, ensuring that each student will have 15 minutes with their assigned advisor.
The Office of Student Services
378 Allyn Hall
3640 Colonel Glenn Highway
PHONE (937) 775-3088 or 3086
FAX (937) 775-2099
Contact Student Services
|Advising and the role of your advisor
Handout on the Requirements for admission to Undergraduate programs
The Admissions Process to select Teacher Licensure programs - undergradutae and graduate level.
Teacher Education Graduate Application and Information
Middle Childhood Good Moral Character & Content Declarations Form
Wright State Financial Aid Information
Graduate Tuition Scholarships
Privately funded Scholarship Programs
You want to be a teacher?
Learn more about your options.
Find out more about preparing for exams, becoming a teacher, and other informational topics.
About Praxis II Testing
About the exams and getting prepared.
The College offers electronic scan fingerprinting in the Educational Resource Center.